New York Post

He got done in by his dipstick.

Cops in New York City were able to bust the alleged subway brake-yanker this week thanks to a cellphone-wielding straphanger — who caught the young man on camera “with his penis exposed” in a picture that was later used to identify him, prosecutors said Friday.

The “informant” had been minding their business on the C train platform at West 14th Street and Eighth Avenue when Isaiah Thompson, 23, came whizzing by on the back of a northbound train, according to the court complaint.

They snapped a photo of Thompson’s exposed unit and off he went — back into the subway tunnels of NYC to ruin another person’s day, prosecutors allege.

MAN ACCUSED IN MULTIPLE SUBWAY BRAKE-PULLING INCIDENTS ARRESTED, OFFICIALS SAY

The straphanger turned the pic in to police, who then used it to identify the alleged transit troublemaker a week later. Their encounter with Thompson allegedly went down on May 16.

On May 21, the subway perv was caught on surveillance video on the outside of a northbound 2 train — moments before its emergency brake was pulled at the same exact station where Thompson was caught exposing himself the week before, the complaint says.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Two days later, Sgt. Jovanny Calderon — of Transit District 30 — watched the video, compared it to the May 16 photo of Thompson, and realized they had the same guy, according to prosecutors.

Cops took Thompson into custody late Thursday and he allegedly confessed to being both the brake-yanker and the penis perp. He was charged in Manhattan criminal court on Friday with criminal tampering, reckless endangerment and public lewdness.

Source: Fox News National

He got done in by his dipstick.

Cops in New York City were able to bust the alleged subway brake-yanker this week thanks to a cellphone-wielding straphanger — who caught the young man on camera “with his penis exposed” in a picture that was later used to identify him, prosecutors said Friday.

The “informant” had been minding their business on the C train platform at West 14th Street and Eighth Avenue when Isaiah Thompson, 23, came whizzing by on the back of a northbound train, according to the court complaint.

They snapped a photo of Thompson’s exposed unit and off he went — back into the subway tunnels of NYC to ruin another person’s day, prosecutors allege.

MAN ACCUSED IN MULTIPLE SUBWAY BRAKE-PULLING INCIDENTS ARRESTED, OFFICIALS SAY

The straphanger turned the pic in to police, who then used it to identify the alleged transit troublemaker a week later. Their encounter with Thompson allegedly went down on May 16.

On May 21, the subway perv was caught on surveillance video on the outside of a northbound 2 train — moments before its emergency brake was pulled at the same exact station where Thompson was caught exposing himself the week before, the complaint says.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Two days later, Sgt. Jovanny Calderon — of Transit District 30 — watched the video, compared it to the May 16 photo of Thompson, and realized they had the same guy, according to prosecutors.

Cops took Thompson into custody late Thursday and he allegedly confessed to being both the brake-yanker and the penis perp. He was charged in Manhattan criminal court on Friday with criminal tampering, reckless endangerment and public lewdness.

Source: Fox News National

He got done in by his dipstick.

Cops in New York City were able to bust the alleged subway brake-yanker this week thanks to a cellphone-wielding straphanger — who caught the young man on camera “with his penis exposed” in a picture that was later used to identify him, prosecutors said Friday.

The “informant” had been minding their business on the C train platform at West 14th Street and Eighth Avenue when Isaiah Thompson, 23, came whizzing by on the back of a northbound train, according to the court complaint.

They snapped a photo of Thompson’s exposed unit and off he went — back into the subway tunnels of NYC to ruin another person’s day, prosecutors allege.

MAN ACCUSED IN MULTIPLE SUBWAY BRAKE-PULLING INCIDENTS ARRESTED, OFFICIALS SAY

The straphanger turned the pic in to police, who then used it to identify the alleged transit troublemaker a week later. Their encounter with Thompson allegedly went down on May 16.

On May 21, the subway perv was caught on surveillance video on the outside of a northbound 2 train — moments before its emergency brake was pulled at the same exact station where Thompson was caught exposing himself the week before, the complaint says.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Two days later, Sgt. Jovanny Calderon — of Transit District 30 — watched the video, compared it to the May 16 photo of Thompson, and realized they had the same guy, according to prosecutors.

Cops took Thompson into custody late Thursday and he allegedly confessed to being both the brake-yanker and the penis perp. He was charged in Manhattan criminal court on Friday with criminal tampering, reckless endangerment and public lewdness.

Source: Fox News National

A bungling felon from Washington state made a series of blunders when he shot himself in the testicles and tried to hide the weapon — all while storing drugs in his anus, a report said Wednesday.

Cameron Jeffrey Wilson, 27, was carrying a pistol in his front pocket while in his Cashmere, Wash., apartment on April 5 when the firearm accidentally discharged and pierced his groin and thigh, according to the Wenatchee World News.

Wilson, who is a 13-time convicted felon, told his girlfriend to dispose of the weapon before heading to the hospital, the paper said.

THIEF USES WAITRESS’ CARD TO PAY FOR HIS MEAL 

When the ex-con finally went to the hospital, a balloon of marijuana slipped out of his anus while a doctor was operating on the gunshot wound, court records show.

Cops also arrived at the hospital when alerted of the gunshot wound and searched Wilson’s car where they discovered a bag of meth in the blood-stained jeans he was wearing when he shot himself.

The officers issued an arrest warrant for Wilson and he turned himself in to police on April 18.

Wilson is a 13-time convicted felon. 

Wilson is a 13-time convicted felon.  (Chelan County Department of Corrections)

As he was being processed at the Chelan County Regional Justice Center, Wilson was strip-searched and another balloon of marijuana slipped from his anus, the paper said.

While in jail, Wilson made a number of calls to his girlfriend and asked her not to cooperate with investigators working on his case. Authorities were listening in on the calls.

The convicted felon was charged with possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of meth, possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility, and four counts of tampering with a witness.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Wilson was being held on $110,000 bail and is due in court on June 18.

TO CONTINUE READING IN THE NEW YORK POST, CLICK HERE 

Source: Fox News National

A 13-year-old missing Massachusetts girl was dumped at a hospital there — possibly by a much older man — and pronounced dead shortly afterward, according to a disturbing new report.

Chloe Ricard, 13, of Amesbury, was dropped off at the emergency room of Lawrence General Hospital in Lawrence, Mass., around 4:45 p.m. Monday, Boston 25 News reported.

“[The police officers] said she was lifeless,” the girl’s stepfather, Brian Dolan, told Boston 25 News. “No pulse, no nothing, they just drove in and dropped her off. She didn’t even have a pulse when they pushed her out of the car.”

MYSTERIOUS GERMAN CROSSBOW DEATHS MAY HAVE BEEN PART OF MURDER-SUICIDE PACT BY MEDIEVAL CULT: REPORTS

Dolan said he was told a man in his 40s was responsible.

“The only thing I was told earlier from another agency is … someone 47 years old dropped her off,” the distraught stepdad told the station. “Whoever did this to my little stepdaughter, trust me, I hope there’s hell to pay because they threw her out of the car like a bag of trash. If that was your kid, if that was your sister, if that was your brother, or your mother, or your father, what would you do? I’m beside myself.”

Chloe’s mother, Deborah Goldsmith-Dolan, told the paper that her daughter was at a friend’s house the day before. She called the friend, who said the girl was safe.

Chloe Ricard was reportedly dropped off lifeless at a Massachusetts emergency room Monday. 

Chloe Ricard was reportedly dropped off lifeless at a Massachusetts emergency room Monday.  (family handout)

But by late Monday afternoon, she started to worry when she still hadn’t heard from her daughter — and filed a missing person’s report at the police station. Again, she was misled.

“I’m sitting at the police station, and one girl told me she is safe and someone dropped her off,” Goldsmith-Dolan said.

Soon, the panic-stricken mom learned her daughter was dropped off at the emergency room.

“It was awful,” Goldsmith-Dolan told the station. “They asked me how to identify her. My husband had to identify her by the scars. She just dyed her hair, and she looked amazing.”

An autopsy was scheduled to be performed Tuesday, but officials said it would take time to officially determine the cause of death, according to the report. No arrests have been made.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“No matter what the story is,” the grieving mom added, “she is dead.”

CLICK HERE TO KEEP READING IN THE NEW YORK POST 

Source: Fox News National

The father of the gravely injured infant who was cut from his murdered mother’s womb finally got a chance to cradle the boy, according to a series of photographs released by a family friend on Monday.

Yovani Lopez is seen in the photographs holding his tiny baby boy, Yadiel, who was in critical conditionafter being cut out of his mother’s stomach in Chicago last month.

CHICAGO-AREA HOSPITAL’S ROLE IN BABY-CUTTING CASE QUESTIONED

“Thank you for your prayers He opened his eye for us!! We’re praying for a miracle,” Cecilia Garcia, a family friend, captioned a Facebook post of the images.

The boy’s mother, 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, was strangled to death on April 23, allegedly by Clarisa Figueroa and her daughter Desiree Figueroa, authorities said.

The pair then allegedly cut the baby out of the nine-months-pregnant woman, then pretended Clarisa had just given birth to the boy when they called 911 to report that he was not breathing.

Clarisa allegedly lured Ochoa-Lopez to her home with an offer of free baby clothes on a Facebook group for moms. Police tracked down the mother and daughter suspects after one of Ochoa-Lopez’s friends showed them Facebook messages they’d exchanged.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Ochoa-Lopez’s body was found dumped in garbage behind the Figueroas’ home on the city’s Southwest Side shortly after midnight on May 15 — roughly three weeks after she was reported missing, cops said.

This report was originally published in the New York Post.

Source: Fox News National

The father of the gravely injured infant who was cut from his murdered mother’s womb finally got a chance to cradle the boy, according to a series of photographs released by a family friend on Monday.

Yovani Lopez is seen in the photographs holding his tiny baby boy, Yadiel, who was in critical conditionafter being cut out of his mother’s stomach in Chicago last month.

CHICAGO-AREA HOSPITAL’S ROLE IN BABY-CUTTING CASE QUESTIONED

“Thank you for your prayers He opened his eye for us!! We’re praying for a miracle,” Cecilia Garcia, a family friend, captioned a Facebook post of the images.

The boy’s mother, 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, was strangled to death on April 23, allegedly by Clarisa Figueroa and her daughter Desiree Figueroa, authorities said.

The pair then allegedly cut the baby out of the nine-months-pregnant woman, then pretended Clarisa had just given birth to the boy when they called 911 to report that he was not breathing.

Clarisa allegedly lured Ochoa-Lopez to her home with an offer of free baby clothes on a Facebook group for moms. Police tracked down the mother and daughter suspects after one of Ochoa-Lopez’s friends showed them Facebook messages they’d exchanged.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Ochoa-Lopez’s body was found dumped in garbage behind the Figueroas’ home on the city’s Southwest Side shortly after midnight on May 15 — roughly three weeks after she was reported missing, cops said.

This report was originally published in the New York Post.

Source: Fox News National

Worst class ever?

A group of middle school students in Ohio allegedly served urine-and-semen-filled crepes to their teachers during a “gourmet” cooking competition — and are now being investigated by the local authorities, a report says.

The stomach-churning meal went down Thursday at Hyatts Middle School in Powell, according to WBNS.

Two middle school students are under investigation for allegedly claiming in a video that they put bodily fluids into crepes that were eaten by their teachers. 

Two middle school students are under investigation for allegedly claiming in a video that they put bodily fluids into crepes that were eaten by their teachers.  (Facebook)

The teachers involved were reportedly judges for the cooking contest, which happened during a “Global Gourmet” class and was captured on video. Several students allegedly put urine and/or semen onto the crepes and fed them to faculty members, the local sheriff’s office reports.

Investigators were probing the incident on Monday and weighing felony assault charges.

A lawyer for one of the students asked the public to use “caution before reaching any conclusions.”

LOUSIANA HS STUDENTS LACED TEACHER’S DRINK WITH KRUD KUTTER: COPS

“[The incident] easily could have been a prank that may have been mocked up for the purposes of creating a video,” said attorney Brad Koffel. “We don’t know if urine or semen was ever placed in anyone’s food. I don’t know how the school would know that.”

Authorities have been working with school officials and conducting lab tests to verify the alleged substances involved.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“The safety and security of our students and staff is of utmost importance,” read a statement from the Olentangy Schools district on Monday. “District leadership and local law enforcement are conducting a thorough investigation into this incident, and anyone found in violation of school policies will be held accountable for their actions.”

To read more from The New York Post, click here

Source: Fox News National

A New Jersey millionaire could be heading to the slammer for the next five years after engaging in sexual acts with a minor — including once on his private plane while it was in autopilot mode, according to a federal complaint.

Stephen Bradley Mell, of Somerset County, was allegedly introduced to the 15-year-old girl by her own mother — who wanted the teen to take flying lessons, the Bridgewater Courier News reports, citing the complaint.

Mell, a 53-year-old father of three, began chatting with the girl in 2017 — exchanging text messages and SnapChat photos — before eventually arraigning to meet up at his $3.8 million mansion in Bedminster, the complaint says.

Mell allegedly “performed oral sex acts” on the girl on June 20 and then again several weeks later after sending her a message that said, “Miss you so much.”

The two of them would often discuss having sex and using birth control, with Mell allegedly purchasing an emergency contraceptive pill on July 6, the complaint says.

“If you are nervous it will hurt more,” Mell allegedly told the girl in a text. “When you are turned on is when it will feel ok.”

The two of them would meet up weeks later — on July 20 — for their private flight out of Somerset Airport, the complaint says. They allegedly flew to Barnstable, Mass., on Cape Cod “for the purpose of engaging in illicit conduct, specifically, a sexual act.”

It was on the flight back that Mell — an active community member who did volunteer work for a number of charities, including the New Jersey Conservation Foundation — allegedly put the aircraft into autopilot.

He and the teen communicated throughout the summer of 2017 and up until that November, when the last correspondence was documented, the complaint says.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Send me a nice naked pic cute thing,” Mell begged. His wife would eventually divorce him after the relationship was revealed, the Courier News reports.

Mell — who pleaded guilty last year to engaging in interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor, as well as child pornography — is scheduled to appear in federal court Tuesday for sentencing.

Click for more from The New York Post 

Source: Fox News National

A New Jersey millionaire could be heading to the slammer for the next five years after engaging in sexual acts with a minor — including once on his private plane while it was in autopilot mode, according to a federal complaint.

Stephen Bradley Mell, of Somerset County, was allegedly introduced to the 15-year-old girl by her own mother — who wanted the teen to take flying lessons, the Bridgewater Courier News reports, citing the complaint.

Mell, a 53-year-old father of three, began chatting with the girl in 2017 — exchanging text messages and SnapChat photos — before eventually arraigning to meet up at his $3.8 million mansion in Bedminster, the complaint says.

Mell allegedly “performed oral sex acts” on the girl on June 20 and then again several weeks later after sending her a message that said, “Miss you so much.”

The two of them would often discuss having sex and using birth control, with Mell allegedly purchasing an emergency contraceptive pill on July 6, the complaint says.

“If you are nervous it will hurt more,” Mell allegedly told the girl in a text. “When you are turned on is when it will feel ok.”

The two of them would meet up weeks later — on July 20 — for their private flight out of Somerset Airport, the complaint says. They allegedly flew to Barnstable, Mass., on Cape Cod “for the purpose of engaging in illicit conduct, specifically, a sexual act.”

It was on the flight back that Mell — an active community member who did volunteer work for a number of charities, including the New Jersey Conservation Foundation — allegedly put the aircraft into autopilot.

He and the teen communicated throughout the summer of 2017 and up until that November, when the last correspondence was documented, the complaint says.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Send me a nice naked pic cute thing,” Mell begged. His wife would eventually divorce him after the relationship was revealed, the Courier News reports.

Mell — who pleaded guilty last year to engaging in interstate travel to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor, as well as child pornography — is scheduled to appear in federal court Tuesday for sentencing.

Click for more from The New York Post 

Source: Fox News National


Current track

Title

Artist